The Perth Mint offers bullion delivery within Australia and internationally. Delivery within Australia is via Toll Priority or Secure Carrier, and internationally via FedEx. Some conditions apply and these are detailed below.
For Australian online and phone sales delivery options:
All deliveries ex Perth
| TOLL Priority |
To any Address
- Delivery 24 to 72 hours from date of despatch to most major centres. Some remote locations may require collection from the nearest depot.
- Shipping charge AUD 17.50 per kg of packed weight or part thereof, minimum charge AUD 17.50.
- Tracking number provided by email the day of despatch.
- Up to AUD 60,000 order value (in 2 x deliveries).
- In case of unsuccessful delivery, a courier card with contact details will be left. Customer may then arrange for collection or one re-delivery to the same address within 7 days.
- Optional insurance offered at 1%, plus GST.
- Post Office boxes cannot be used for Australian deliveries by TOLL Priority.
- The Photo ID (passport or driver’s license) and Signature from the customer or person named on the consignment note is required on delivery.
- For full details, refer to the Terms and Conditions, Section 8, Deliveries in Australia: Orders under AUD 30,000.
| Secure Carrier |
Armoured 3 day delivery from date of despatch to verified business addresses within metropolitan areas, no residential areas.
Depot collection may be possible, subject to prior approval.
Customer photo ID required on delivery.
Deliveries are only to verified business addresses and are subject to prior approval.
For full details, refer to the Terms and Conditions
, Section 8. Deliveries in Australia: Orders over AUD 30,000.
All deliveries ex Perth
| || |
- International door-to-door within 2-5 working days from date of despatch, subject to customs formalities (excluding Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand, which will be shipped via ECI).
- Deliveries to Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand will be delivered via postal courier service to a maximum value of less than AUD 2,000.
- Individual parcels have a maximum value of AUD 30,000 with optional insurance calculated at 1%.
- Post Office boxes cannot be used for international deliveries by FedEx.
- Signature required on delivery.
- Shipping charges do not include overseas customs duties, foreign taxes or any other costs which may be associated with clearing goods through local customs. These fees are the sole responsibility of the customer, as is assisting local authorities with any information required for formal customs clearance in the county of destination.
- Not all countries are activated for online sales. When ordering from a non-activated country orders can be placed via telephone: +61 8 9421 7218.
- For full details, refer to the Terms and Conditions, Section 9. International deliveries, Orders under AUD 30,000.
| Secure Carrier || || |
- Arranged on a case by case basis.
- Delivery requirements are determined and a specific quote provided. For full details, refer to the Terms and Conditions, Section 9. International Deliveries: Orders over AUD 30,000.
| |Please note that The Perth Mint also offers precious metals storage accounts. For more information on our secure storage solutions visit: The Perth Mint Storage.
For inquiries please contact:
FREECALL* 1300 651 465
Phone +61 8 9421 7280
Fax +61 8 9221 7074
* FREECALL: Australia only, charged at a local cost. Western Australia runs to Australian Western Standard Time (AWST), is GMT+8 and does not employ daylight savings.