The long-awaited development of our gold and silver bullion sales site is underway with the extension of web sales in the following Asia Pacific countries:
• South Korea
• Hong Kong
• Papua New Guinea
• New Zealand
If you are an investor living in these nations, you can now use the convenience of the internet to purchase an extensive range of pure gold and silver coins and bars direct from the world-renowned Perth Mint, while also enjoying our hassle-free door-to-door delivery service.
Live Bullion Pricing
Launched in Australia in 2010 and extremely popular with Australian investors, the site is the world’s first to offer ‘live’ pricing on an extensive range of internationally recognised bullion products.
For those investing in precious metals for the first time, gold and silver prices are set on 24-hour international spot markets. Thanks to a breakthrough by the Mint, real-time data from these markets is used to continuously update the price of bullion coins and bars displayed for sale on the website.
The site offers many other benefits too, including:
1. Volume breaks on coins
2. High and low price alerts
3. Price graphs
4. Daily media coverage of precious metals
5. A free Wealth Tracker widget to instantly calculate the value of your portfolio
Meet Ron Currie, Perth Mint Sales & Marketing Director, who discusses the many benefits of buying gold and silver bullion via the web from Australia’s specialist precious metal Mint in Perth.
Watch more Perth Mint coin and bar videos on YouTube
Register and Win!
To buy gold and silver bullion online from The Perth Mint, clients first need to register. The simple process takes a few minutes and under normal circumstances individuals are approved to buy within a couple of days.
To encourage Asia Pacific clients to register now, we’re offering them the chance to win a classic Kangaroo minted gold bar in tamper-proof packaging. Made from 1oz of 99.99% pure gold, it’s an extremely popular option with bullion investors worldwide.
Click here for full details
- The Perth Mint is operated by Gold Corporation, a statutory authority of the Government of Western Australia.
- As the owner of Australia's only gold refinery, we refine almost all the gold mined in Australia, one of the largest producers in the world.
- Our Australian Kangaroo, Kookaburra, Koala and Lunar bullion coins are issued as legal tender of Australia, their absolute assurance of weight and purity.
- Small investment bars, which bear our official LBMA mark, can usually be traded internationally without the need for assay.