BULLION BARS AND COINS
The Perth Mint is delighted to provide the first public images of the 2016 Australian Gold and Silver Bullion Coin Program.
As well as the latest Australian, Kangaroo, Lunar, Kookaburra and Koala coins for which the Mint is renowned worldwide, this year’s Program includes the first Australian Kangaroo investment coin struck from 99.99% pure silver - more information coming.
New Coin Designs For 2016
Visit our YouTube channel.
• The Australian Kangaroo gold coin design depicts Australia’s most iconic native animal on it haunches with the silhouette of another kangaroo in the background.
• Gold and silver Australian Lunar coin designs celebrate the Year of the Monkey – the ninth animal in the traditional Chinese zodiac which is said to confer intelligence, optimism, ambition and adventurism on people born under its influence.
• The Australian Kookaburra silver coin design portrays a ‘laughing jackass’ sitting on a barbed-wire fence post.
• The Australian Koala silver coin design features a representation of a koala walking along a tree branch.
• Only the year-date changes on the annual Australian Platypus platinum coin.
The 2016 Australian Gold and Silver Bullion Coin Program offers a wide choice of popular coin sizes ranging from 1/20oz to 1 kilo in gold and 1/2oz to 10 kilos in silver. The quantity of each coin is unlimited except in the case of the following releases which are subject to maximum mintage limits.
For technical specifications and further details of the 2016 Australian Bullion Coin program, please view the following pdf brochures.
• 2016 Australian Kangaroo Silver Bullion Coin
• 2016 Kangaroo Gold Bullion Coins
• 2016 Year of the Monkey Gold & Silver Bullion Coins
• 2016 Kookaburra & Koala Silver Bullion Coins
How to Purchase
Visit our Bullion Trading Room at 310 Hay Street, East Perth, or telephone 1300 201 112/+61 (0)8 9421 7218 to place your order with The Perth Mint.
Customers wishing to purchase coins online from The Perth Mint’s bullion sales site www.perthmintbullion.com
(available Australia and Asia only) are required to register in advance. If you do not already have an account, please take a few minutes to register now
so that we can activate your account in time for the beginning of the Release Schedule commencing 21 September.