All comments submitted to this blog are moderated, meaning that they are reviewed (but not edited) by a member of our blogging team. We aim to publish your comments as quickly as possible, including those that express contrary opinions and/or constructive criticism.
To help us achieve this, please ensure that at all times:
- Your comments are relevant or on-topic.
- You avoid inflammatory, unreasonable or obscene remarks.
- You are respectful of other people and their viewpoints.
The Perth Mint will automatically decline comments that in its opinion:
- Are abusive, harassing, offensive, threatening or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
- Contain potentially defamatory statements.
- Include swear words, including abbreviations or alternative spellings.
- Reveal personal or identification details, including phone numbers, postal or email addresses.
- Contain ‘spam’.
- Contain material that has obviously been copied or quotes which are not attributed.
Your comments may be declined at the discretion of The Perth Mint for other reasons, such as, but not limited to, the inclusion of unsuitable URLs; blatant advertising; or because it is believed they have the potential of infringing any law.
You are welcome to raise specific complaints using our Feedback Form.